Paint-By-Numbers Botanicals Book and Paint Set
Relax and Unwind with 30 Ready-to-Paint Numbered Designs in this original book!
I T E M
• Paint-By-Number book authored by Cate Paper Co.
• 30 paintable outlines
• lay-flat binding; perforated pages to tear out and paint
• includes information on paint color mixing, color theory and suggested paints
• option to include a set of 24 acrylic paints that correspond with the book
• Complete Artist Bundle includes: the book, a set of 24 acrylic paints that correspond with the book, 2 paintbrushes and palette
• Published and distributed by Macmillan Publishers and imprint Page Street Publishing
Experience the joy of painting with this innovative workbook where contemporary design meets the paint-by-number method you know and love from your childhood. All 30 numbered outlines are printed on high-quality, smooth, thick, single-sided art paper that’s ideal for acrylic paint. Ranging from lovely garden flowers such as peonies, dahlias, sunflowers, and roses to lush orange blossom branches and monstera leaves, each botanical painting features soft color palettes to soothe your mind with the beauty of nature. The method is simple: Just tear out the numbered design along the perforated edging, follow the color map included, and feel your stress melt away as a masterpiece blooms effortlessly beneath your brush.